User Controls

I have 160 hours in a game that I don't even remember playing.

Bradley Black Hole
    Folks I kinda remember playing assasin's Creed Valhalla? But like... not really? Anyway I started dpplaying it again and i'm like oh this is lit yeah I remember some of this stuff, I play for three hours. I go to do a manual save

158 hours 30 minutes Last Manual Save

I'm like OMG I'm such a bad alcoholic I don't even remember spending literally 6-8 hours a day for two months playing this game. Anyway,
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Anyway, I bought the Ubisoft membership which is on Amazon Luna for like 20 bucks a month so I got the better games. It's a burden to spend this much money but I Figure what the fuck I got nothing else to do and the games on Amazon Luna are fucking whack
    Warcry Space Nigga
    So how can u drink at the half house? No one sees u busting out beers inf don’t of the co outer?
    You might have left the game on pause for extended periods and that time got counted
    Originally posted by Warcry So how can u drink at the half house? No one sees u busting out beers inf don’t of the co outer?

He’s sober now. We are all very proud of BradleyB93
    Bradley Black Hole
    Ty and I definitely didn't leave it paused for days,
Jump to Top